Monday, March 20, 2017

Melissa George Breaks Silence On Alleged Domestic Abuse In Harrowing Interview



Six months ago, Australian-American actress Melissa George was hospitalized after an alleged violent assault by her partner, Jean-David Blanc. According to George, she was the victim of emotional and physical abuse throughout their five-year relationship, and now she’s speaking out for the sake of her children. 

During an emotional interview with the Australian TV program “Sunday Night,” the “Alias” actress opened up about the incident that she said left her bleeding and vomiting with a swollen face.

George and Blanc are currently in the midst of a custody battle over their two sons, RaphaĆ«l, 3, and Solal, 16 months. The actress is publicly addressing the incident in hopes of convincing authorities to allow her to return home to Australia with her children.

“It started with him on top of me, with my arms locked above my head,” she said. “I just tried to fight for myself, which made him more angry, which made me more angry and he pushed me into the door and then struck my face and I hit the wall and fell on the floor and I was out. Just out. He stood over me and said, ‘Now you’re a real actress.’”

George says she tried to call the police, but claims Blanc continued to attack her.

Click here for the full article.

Source: The Huffington Post

No comments: